It’s hard not to love Montgomery! We loved it so much we moved our offices here in the beginning of 2019 and hope to call Montgomery home for many more years.
But what makes Montgomery so great? As real estate agents, it’s an easy community to sell once you’re here. However, if you haven’t had the opportunity to experience all that it has to offer, here’s our 10 favorite things about Montgomery…
- The location: Situated conveniently between I-71 and I-271, Montgomery is nestled in between great communities like Indian Hill and Blue Ash with connectivity to pretty much anywhere you would want to go. It’s a little slice of heaven that’s only 15 minutes from Downtown and a straight shot down I-71 at that if you need your urban fix!
- The schools – Sycamore School District: Of course, real estate agents can’t speak to how great a school district is other than sharing the ratings. So, we’ll just say that it’s rated #22 in Ohio and #535 in the Nation by US News. With those ratings, it’s not surprising that the schools are a big draw to new residents.
- Downtown Montgomery: Ask anyone and they’ll agree that the Heart and Soul of Montgomery, besides the people, is it’s Downtown. As I write this, I sit in the center of it all and often capitalize on what it has to offer by walking to lunch with our team. On any given week or weekend day, you’ll see a bustling downtown full of friends, neighbors and visitors
- Local shopping & eating: Where do we start here? Too many places to mention, but we’re suckers for Z Wine Place, Toast & Berry, & Napa Kitchen and BTW, have you checked out the CBD Store?
- Parks: We are lucky to have 6 parks within Montgomery, consisting of 96+ acres. Each park offers it own unique feel and amenities, but what makes these parks even better is that they are connected by over 10 miles of sidewalks, allowing easy access for all residents. Many parks have picnic shelters which can be reserved by Montgomery residents for their own personal use. Pretty Awesome!!
- Walkability: How do you get to those lovely parks? Well you don’t have to use the car if you don’t want to! With miles upon miles of sidewalks and walking trails, you can get pretty much anywhere. And with the bricked streets of Downtown, its the perfect set up for strolling after a meal or shopping!
- Montgomery Quarter: Starting in 2020, the entry way to Montgomery is going to change dramatically! We will have a new roundabout to improve traffic patterns at Montgomery RoadRonald Reagan Cross County Highway. The City of Montgomery is also redeveloping the currently vacant area with office, retail, hotel, and residential. We can’t wait to watch it all take shape!
- Large, pretty lots: As home geeks, it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t talk about the neighborhood and its homes. With gorgeous settings, large established trees, and of course, charming homes, Montgomery is an easy place to drive around and admire. The terrain and character is one of the main draws that sucks people in!
- Mixture of homes & price points: Montgomery is the last place you could call Cookie Cutter! With homes dating back to the 1800s and others built in 2020, you can appreciate architecture of all kinds. We absolutely love the variation in price points and style type.
- And last, but not least, the camaraderie: If you live in Montgomery, it’s hard not to run into someone you know. That person might be Father Mike that runs along Montgomery Road everyday or our office dog, Pepper! Best of all, we look out for each other, enjoying hanging out together, and supporting each other.
Read to move to Montgomery?
The Team At Build Collective, Coldwell Banker West Shell Can Help You Buy Or Sell A Home In Montgomery! We Grew Up Here, We Work Here, And We Are The Top Real Estate Team In Montgomery. Contact Us At 513.686.7676 To Get Your New Home Journey Started Or Click Below To See The Current Homes Available In The Area!